home | brewery square | completed projects | about waterhouse | news | contact us

Mill Street, London SE1

Mill House was the former Jacob’s Cream Cracker Factory, built in 1882, restored and converted into 18,860 sq. ft. of stylish offices and a popular local cafe. Two new set back floors were added and a terrace created on the third floor. Completed in 1991

“Levi Strauss have acquired a very stylish new London office”
Evening Standard
Site map | Privacy policy